Position: Technical Service Desk
Job Location: Pune/Hyderabad/Chennai
Jobs Details: Wipro Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Technical Service Desk for Job Location Pune/Hyderabad/Chennai. Interested and Eligible Candidate may attend Walk-in-Interview on 11-02-2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Technical Service Desk
- Qualifications: Candidates should have any Degree from a recognized university.
- Experience: 0-48 Months
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Detailed Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess B.Sc / B.Com / Diploma / BBA / BCA / BA / M.Sc / BE / B.Tech / MCA from recognized university
- Shour have Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
- Candidates from computer service background may also apply
- Interest to work in technical support, answering support queries via phone email, chat and web
- Flexible for 24*7 environment with shifts (5 days a week)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online/Walk-In
Important Date :
- Walk-in event Date: 11 February 2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may upload resume online at wipro careers portal and attend the walk-in event on 11 February 2017.
Wipro Venue Address:
Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park,
Hinjewadi Phase 2 Rd, Hinjewadi Phase II, Hinjewadi,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Survey Number 203/I,STPI ,
Gate # 1,Tower 4 ,Manikonda Village,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500032.
105, Anna Salai,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032,
Landmark: Near ABT Maruti Showroom or Chellammal College.