Organization: Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission
Position: 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher
Job Location: Uttar Predesh,India
Advt. No. : A-1/E-1/2018
Jobs Details: Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 10768 LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher for Job Location Uttar Predesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 16 April 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduate in Science in Computer Application OR Graduate in Computer Application OR Candidates with B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science OR Graduate with A Level Course OR any other Equivalent Qualification & Candidates must have done B.Ed or any equivalent exam.
- No of Post: 10768 Posts (Male – 5364 & Female – 5404).
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2018).
- Pay Scale:Rs. 9300-34800/-Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-Per Month
Application Fee For:
- Unreserved (General) Category : Rs. 105/-
- Other Backward Class Category : Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Category : Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped : Rs. 25/-
Fee to be deposited through Net Banking or Card payment or others payment Mode.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 15.03.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 16.04.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 12.04.2018
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 15.03.2018 to 16.04.2018.