Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Position: Assistant Teacher
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 68500 Assistant Teacher for the basic Primary Schools of Basic Shiksha Parishad in various Districts at Uttar Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 05 February 2018. . All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Teacher
- Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C recognized by N.C.T.E./ 02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.)/ Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks/ its equivalent with 04 years Degree in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) and passed primary level UPTET/CTET exam.
- No of Post: 68500 Posts.
- Age Limit: As per Uttar Pradesh govt rules.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 600/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 400/- Mode of payment of Application fee through e-challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI OR Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates..
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written examination.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 25.01.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 05.02.2018
- Application Fees Submission Closing Date: 07.02.2018
- Last Date to fill remaining Online Application : 09.02.2018
- Date of Written Exam : 12.03.2018
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through website www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 25.01.2018 to 05.02.2018.