Position: Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
Job Location: Dehradun,Uttarakhand,India
Jobs Details: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Dehradun Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 54 Assistant Engineer (Trainee) for Job Location: Dehradun (Uttarakhand),India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 16.01.2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Qualification : Candidates should have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering.Civil/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology From a recognized institution or should have completed AMIE- Sections A&B examination.
- No of Post: 54 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (Age as on 01.07.2016)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/– Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month.
Disciplines Wise Vacancies :
- Electronics & Mechanical : 47 Posts
- Civil : 04 Posts
- Information Technology : 03 Posts
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 1500/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 750/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education payable at Dehradun.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Submission of Application form Closing Date: 16.01.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to Asstt. Adm. Officer (MRDPC), Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR), Izatnagar-243 122 (UP) on or before 30.12.2014.