Organization: Tech Mahindra
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India.
Jobs Details: Tech Mahindra Scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2015 & 2016 Batch graduates at Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R) for Job Location Across India. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Associate System Engineer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/MCA
from a recognized university.
- Branches: CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil
- No of Post: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Rs 3.2 LPA.
- Candidates should possess BE (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
Should have Minimum of 60% or First Class in SSC/Xth & Graduation (both at the time of selection and as well as passing out).
- Minimum of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma in case done.
- Not more than one year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining the course.
- No live backlog (ATKT) at the time of selection & qualifying course.The course should be completed in normal time with out any backlog/ATKT.
- Min 60% Aggregate (Average of all semesters) in Engineering.
- Min 60 % in MCA if pursued after the graduation
Training on Joining:
Selected candidates will be put through a three months classroom training and on successful completion of same, will be put through another period of 3 months On the Job Training (OJT). The training will cover Database, S/W Engg., Quality, Testing, Oracle, Java, Microsoft, BI, Mainframe & Behavioral.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the online campus test consisting of Aptitude, Maths, and English test.
Apply Mode: Online/Walk-IN
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through given link.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R), Ravet,Pune
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC Marksheet
3. Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (License/College ID/Passport etc.)
5. 2 photographs