Organization: Syndicate Bank
Position: Probationary Officer
Job Location: All India.
Advt. No : HRD:HRMD:REC:PGDBF:1743(A)/2017
Jobs Details: Syndicate Bank Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 500 Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 17 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Probationary Officer
- Qualifications: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- No of Post: 500 Posts.
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years (Age as on 01.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 100/- Mode of payment of Application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.syndicatebank.in form 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 02.01.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 14.11.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination : After 05.02.2018
- Date of Online test(Tentative) : 18.02.2018