Organization: Southern Railway
Position: Act Apprentices
Job Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu,India
Jobs Details: Southern Railway Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 737 Act Apprentices for Job Location Chennai,Tamil Nadu,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 23 February 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Act Apprentices
- Qualifications: For Freshers : Candidates Should have passed 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent OR Should have passed 12th Class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For Ex. ITI : Candidates Should have passed 10th Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- No of Post: 737 Posts.
- Age Limit: 15 to 22 Years (Age as on 23.01.2018).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5700/- Per Month.
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Indian Postal order drawn in favour of the Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai-600023. SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to Workshop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage & Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Ayanavaram, Chennai-600023 on or before 23.02.2018.
Important Date :
- Application form Submission Closing Date: 23.02.2018