Organization: South Indian Bank
Position: Probationary Clerk
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: South Indian Bank Invites Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 468 Probationary Clerk for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 30 December 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Probationary Clerk
- Qualifications: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- No of Post: 468 Posts.
- Age Limit: 26 years (Age as on 31.12.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11765-31540/-Per Month.
Application Fee: General Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 600/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 20.12.2017 to 30.12.2017.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 20.12.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 30.12.2017
- Date of Examination : January 2018