Organization: South East Central Railway
Position: Act Apprentice
Job Location: Kolkata,West Bengal,India
Advt. No. : SER/P-HQ/PERS/Act Apprentice/2017-18
Jobs Details: South East Central Railway Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 1785 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for Job Location Kolkata,West Bengal,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 02 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Act Apprentice
- Qualifications: Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- No of Post: 1785 Posts.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 01.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Age Relaxation For:
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 03 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 05 Years
- Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Merit & Medical Examination.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 04.12.2017 to 02.01.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 04.12.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 02.01.2018