Organization: Sanskrit Education Department, Government of Rajasthan
Job Location: Rajasthan,India
Advt. No : 01/2017-18
Jobs Details: Sanskrit Education Department, Government of Rajasthan Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 1823 Teachers for Job Location Rajasthan,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 13 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Teachers (Class I-V)
- Qualifications: Varistha Uphadhaya or its equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium Shastri (Graduation) or Senior Secondary/ Graduation with at least 50% marks and 2/4 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed)..
- No of Post: 1829 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years (Age as on 01.07.2014)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 13200/- (Per Month) .
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (for General Candidates), Rs. 70/- (for OBC Candidates) & Rs. 60/- (for SC/ST Candidates) through Online used to Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 14.09.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 13.10.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in on or before 13.10.2017