Organization: Rail Wheel Factory
Position: Trade Apprentices
Job Location: Bangalore,Karnataka,India
Jobs Details: Rail Wheel Factory Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 192 Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2017-2018 for Job Location Bangalore,Karnataka,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 29 November 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Trade Apprentices
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Passed Matriculation Examination or 10th class or its its equivalent & 50% of marks with ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- No of Post: 192 Posts.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 29.11.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6841/- Per Month.
Trades Wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 85 Posts
- Machinist : 31 Posts
- Electrician : 18 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 08 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 22 Posts
- CNC Programming-cum-Operator (COE Group) : 23 Posts
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of Principal Financial Adviser/ Rail Wheel Factory. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physical Handicapped/ Women Category are exempted this application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Matriculation examination
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Application form Submission Closing Date : 29.11.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document & one recent passport size colour photograph to the Chief Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore -560064 on or before 29.11.2017