Organization: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
Position: Act Apprentices
Job Location: Kapurthala,Punjab,India
Advt. No. : A-1/2017 Dated 23.08.2017
Jobs Details: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 111 Act Apprentices for training under the Apprenticeship Act.1961. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 21 September 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Act Apprentices
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- No of Post: 111 Posts.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 21.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5700/- Per Month.
Trades wise Vacancies :
- Carpenter : 07 Posts
- Electrician : 14 Posts
- Fitter : 25 Posts
- Machinist : 08 Posts
- Painter : 07 Posts
- Welder : 27 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 04 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 02 Posts
- AC& Ref. Mechanic : 07 Posts
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through Bank Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order payable in favour of FA& CAO/RCF/Kapurthala. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 21.09.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in and send Bank Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order to the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory,Kapurthala -144602 on or before 21.09.2017.