Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Position: Lower Division Clerk/Typist
Job Location: Punjab,India
Advt No : CRA 290/17
Jobs Details: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 330 Lower Division Clerk/Typist for Job Location Punjab,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 11 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Lower Division Clerk/Typist
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with Possesses a Computer information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department. Of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India
- No of Post: 330 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 37 years (Age on 01.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5400-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.3400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for All Categories Except SC & PWD Candidates, Rs. 500/- for PWD Candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC Candidates through challan should be deposited in any branch of SBI.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on merit.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pspcl.in from 21.12.2017 to 11.01.2018 (Step- I) and 15.01.2018 (Step- II).
Important Date :
- Online Application Form Submission Starting Date: 21.12.2017
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form (Step- I) : 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Fee in Bank (Step- II) : 15.01.2018