Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
Position: Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Junior Officer Trainee
Job Location: All India.
Advt. No. : NR-I/01/2017
Jobs Details: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 115 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Junior Officer Trainee for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 14 December 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Diploma Trainee
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- No of Post: 85 Posts (Electrical – 71 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
- Age Limit: 28 years (Age as on 27.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16000/- Per Month.
2. Assistant (Finance)
- Qualifications: Candidates must possess B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- No of Post: 22 Posts.
- Age Limit: 28 years (Age as on 20.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12500-27500/- Per Month.
3. Junior Officer Trainee
- Qualifications: Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
- No of Post: 08 Posts.
- Age Limit: 27 years (Age as on 20.09.2017)
- Pay Scale:Rs. 16500/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 200/- for Assistant Posts & Rs. 300/- for All Other Posts. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
Apply Mode: Online/Postal
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 30.11.2017 to 14.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all necessary required Documents to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051 on or before 26.12.2017.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 30.11.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 14.12.2017
- Hard copy of Online Application Submission Last Date: 26.12.2017
- Last Date for Deposit of fee through bank challan : 18.12.2017