Organization: Projects Development India Limited
Position: Trade Apprentice
Job Location: Gujarat & Uttar Pradesh,India
Advt. No. : HR/71/1706
Jobs Details: Projects Development India Limited Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 48 Trade Apprentice under Apprentices Act, 1961 for training at Head Office at Noida and Regional Offices at Vadodara. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 15 December 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Trade Apprentice
- Qualifications: 10th Pass OR ITI in relevant Trades OR Graduation/ B.Com./ B.Sc from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
- No of Post: 48 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 years (As on 30.11.2017)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Trades Wise Recruitment:
- Plumber : 1 Post
- Electrician : 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 9 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 7 Posts
- Boiler Attendant : 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 2 Posts
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant : 2 Posts
- Computer and Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic : 1 Post
- Computer Networking Technician : 1 Post
- Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) : 01 Posts
- Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation) : 02 Posts
- House Keeper (Institution) : 03 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate) : 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 05 Posts
- Stenographer (English) : 05 Posts
- Library Assistant : 01 Post
- Advanced Attendant Operator(Process) : 01 Post
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible may apply Online through the website http://www.pdilin.com from 01.12.2017 to 15.12.2017.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 01.12.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 15.12.2017