Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Position: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
Job Location: Odisha,India
Jobs Details: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 2173 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) under health & Family Welfare Department for Job Location Odisha,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last before last Date 17 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
- Qualifications: Candidates must possessed M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree form a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by Medical council of India.
- No of Post: 2173 Posts.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years (Age as on 01.01.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-Per Month.
Application Fee: Candidate have to Rs.300/- through challan at State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written test & Carrier Marking.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 19.12.2017 to 17.01.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 29.01.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 19.12.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 17.01.2018
- Hard Copy of Online Application Submission Last Date : 29.01.2018