Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Position: Scientific Assistant & Technician (Category-II)
Job Location: Tarapur,Maharashtra,India
Advt No. : TMS/HRM/01/2017
Jobs Details: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 56 Scientific Assistant & Technician (Category-II) on regular basis for Job Location Tarapur,Maharashtra,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 25 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Stipendiary Trainees /(Scientific Assistant)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or B.Sc Degree.
- No of Post: 06 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years (Age as on 25.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- Per Month.
2. Stipendiary Trainees /Technician (Category-II)
- Qualifications: SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate (For Trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have atleast one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
- No of Post: 50 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 Years (Age as on 25.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.6200/- Per Month.
Discipline Wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 18 Posts
- Electrician : 13 Posts
- Welder : 05 Posts
- Electronic : 03 Posts
- Instrumentation : 03 Posts
- AC Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Carpenter : 02 Posts
- Mason : 01 Post
- Plumber : 01 Post
- Turner : 01 Post
- Miller : 01 Post
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test and Trade/Skill Test.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 30.09.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 25.10.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.npcil.nic.in form 30.09.2017 to 25.10.2017.