Organization: Northern Railway
Job Location: New Delhi,India
Advt. No. : RRC/NR/03/2017/Apprentice Act
Jobs Details: Northern Railway Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 3162 Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for Job Location New Delhi,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 27 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Qualifications: Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- No of Post: 3162 Posts.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 27.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex. Serviceman & PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on Merit in both Matriculation & ITI.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcnr.org on or before 28.12.2017 to 27.01.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 28.12.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 27.01.2018