Organization: North Western Railway (NWR)
Position: Act Apprentice
Job Location: Jaipur,Rajasthan,India
Advt. No : 04/2017 (NWR/AA)
Jobs Details: North Western Railway (NWR) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 1164 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for Job Location Jaipur Rajasthan,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 29 November 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Act Apprentice
- Qualifications: Passed Class 10 High School Exam with 50% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- No of Post: 1164 Posts (Gen-589, OBC – 311, SC- 177 & ST – 87)
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 30.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Payment Mode. SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 30.10.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 29.11.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://rrcactapp.in form 30.10.2017 to 29.11.2017