Organization: North Central Railway
Position: Act Apprentice
Job Location: Jhansi,Uttar Pradesh,India
Advt. No. : 01/2017/JHS
Jobs Details: North Central Railway, Jhansi Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 446 Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2017-18 for Job Location Jhansi,Uttar Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 30 November 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Act Apprentice
- Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- No of Post: 446 Posts.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years (Age as on 30.11.2017)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 220 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 11 Posts
- Mechanic (DSL) : 72 Posts
- Machinist : 11 Posts
- Painter : 11 Posts
- Carpenter : 11 Posts
- Electrician : 99 Posts
- Lohar/Black Smith : 11 Posts
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through bank draft in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi . The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Application form Submission Closing Date: 30.11.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to Office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Personnel Dept. (R&D Section), North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003 on or before 30.11.2017.