Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Chennai,Bangalore,Gurgaon
Jobs Details: Nokia Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Job Location Chennai,Bangalore,Gurgaon. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Batch: 2017
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Rs 6 LPA.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good knowledge of Java/C++ programming language
- Knowledge in SQL and Database
- Computer Networking basics
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- We at Nokia are looking for highly motivated Software Professionals to develop and deliver Solutions to our world-wide Customers in the areas of OSS, BSS, Analytics, IoT, Cloud and Security, IP, Fixed Networks business lines
- Professionals will be responsible for the Design, Development, Support and Test of features and solutions at various Nokia business lines
- Professionals will work with a wide variety of Telecommunication technologies, latest
- Software Engineering Tools and industry proven Quality Practices.
- Professionals will be responsible to provide technical support services with strong technical competencies and be point of contact with support and development centres
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply online on or before link expire.