Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Position: District Project Manager, Computer Programmer & Multiple Vacancies
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 10 District Project Manager, Computer Programmer & Multiple Vacancies for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 27 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. District Project Manager
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.Tech / B.E. (Computer Science/IT/Electronics Communication) /MCA /”B” level course of DOEACC with minimum 60% marks and 2 years minimum experience in software administration or Development/Data Management/Web Designing. Must have passed Matric with Punjabi as one of the Subjects.
- No of Post: 03 Posts.
- Age Limit: 24 to 35 years (Age as on 27.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 30335/- Per Month.
2. Computer Programmer
- Qualifications: Candidates must Possess B.Tech/BE in Computer Science /Information Technology /Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) /MCA.
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 30 years (Age as on 27.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22000/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/PWD & Wamen Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 250/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Online Mode.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test & interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://nielit.gov.in/chandigarh from 20.01.2018 to 27.01.2018 .
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 20.01.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 27.01.2018