Organization: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
Position: Young Professional (Technical)
Job Location: All India
Jobs Details: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 170 Young Professional (Technical) on contract basis through GATE Score for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate may attend Walk-in-Interview on 28 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Young Professional (Technical)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- No of Post: 170 Posts.
- Age Limit: 32 years (Age as on 28.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.60000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on GATE score & Interview.
Apply Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Important Date :
- Date & Time of Interview : 28.10.2017 at 0900 hrs to 1500 hrs
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and all the original documents/certificates and a recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.