Organization: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
Position: Computer Programmer, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Advt. No : NCDIR/Projects-Rec/3/2017
Jobs Details: National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 08 Computer Programmer, Data Entry Operator & Vraious Vacancy for Job Location Bengaluru,Karnataka,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 12 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Computer Programmer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Master’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from recognized university.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 30 Years .
- Pay Scale: Rs. 32000/- Per Month.
2. Data Entry Operator
- Qualifications: Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DEOACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute or A speed test of not less than 15000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer.
- No of Post: 04 Posts.
- Age Limit: 25/28 Years .
- Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Interview/ Written test/ Skill test.
Apply Mode: Online/Walk-In
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 11 & 12.10.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through http://www.icmr.nic.in on or before 11 & 12.10.2017.
Venue of Interview : National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110.