Organization: National Book Trust
Position: Lower Division Clerk
Job Location: Delhi,India
Jobs Details: National Book Trust Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 13 Lower Division Clerk on direct recruitment basis Location Delhi
,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form within 21 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1.Lower Division Clerk
- Qualifications: Matriculation with typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 25 wpm Hindi.
- No of Post: 13 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 300/- through Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi. no fee for SC/ST/PWD category.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Date of Advertisement : 13 to 19.05.2017 in Employment News
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 21 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to the Assistant Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan,5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110 070 on or before within 21 days from the date of issue of this Advertisement.