Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Position: Assistant Managers
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Jobs Details: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 91 Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) in various Discipline for Job Location Mumbai,Maharashtra,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 10 July 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Managers in Grade ‘A
- General : Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D OR Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- For Agriculture : Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate.
Notice : all others discipline wise qualification as per official notification
- No of Post: 91 Posts.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years (Age as on 01.06.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.28150-55600/-(Par Month)
Age Relaxation For:
- SC/ST/BCs Category Candidates: 5 Years.
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 800/- and SC/ST Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Preliminary Online Examination, Main Online Examination & Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Form Submission Starting Date: 19.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 10.07.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 19.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.