Organization: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority ()
Position: Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer & Various Vacancy
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Jobs Details: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 36 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer & Various Vacancy on permanent basis for Job Location Mumbai Maharashtra,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 31 August 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Engineer
- Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical/Civil Engineering from a Recognized & reputed University/Institute and minimum of 5 years experience.
- No of Post: 05 Posts.
- Age Limit: 38 years (Age as on 31.08.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4300/- Per Month.
2. Deputy Engineer
- Qualifications: 3 years Engineering Diploma/Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from a Recognized & reputed University/Institute and minimum 2 years experience.
- No of Post: 09 Posts.
- Age Limit: 40 years (Age as on 31.08.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 31.08.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in on or before 31.08.2017.