Organization: Government of India, Ministry of Defence
Position: Sub Divisional Officer, Junior Hindi Translator & Hindi Typist
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: Government of India, Ministry of Defence Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Sub Divisional Officer, Junior Hindi Translator & Hindi Typist for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 15 May 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Sub Divisional Officer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with at least 03 years experience in respective field.
- No of Post: 21 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month
2. Junior Hindi Translator
- Qualifications: Candidates must possess Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Per Month.
3. Hindi Typist
- Qualifications: Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized school/Board. ii)Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi..
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Per Month
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” and should be addressed to the “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune on or before 15.05.2018..
Important Date :
- Application Submission Starting Date: 30.03.2018
- Application Submission Closing Date: 15.05.2018