Organization: Mazagon Dock Limited
Position: Technical Staff and Operatives
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Advt. No. : HR-REC-NE/FT/86/2017
Jobs Details: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 985 Technical Staff and Operatives for Job Location Mumbai,Maharashtra,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 29 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Technical Staff and Operatives
- Qualifications: SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Govt. and must have passed the “National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in relevant Trade conducted by NCVT of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India or Certificate of competency (Engine Driver 2nd Class) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory or Must have passed SSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks in relevant Engineering conducted by Govt.of India recognised Technical Board or Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in relevant trade.
- No of Post: 985 Posts.
- Age Limit: 33 years (Age as on 01.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.8000/- for Gr-II, Rs.7500/- for Gr-I, Rs.7250/- for Gr-III & Rs.6000/- for Gr-I(IDA-2)
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 140/- through Online or bank Challan. No Fee for SC/ST/ PWD(Person with Disability) / Ex-servicemen candidates..
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 17.10.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 29.10.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mazagondock.gov.in form 17.10.2017 to 29.10.2019.