Position: Associate Engineer
Job Location: Pune,India.
Jobs Details: MasterCard Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Associate Engineer for Job Location Bangalore,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate may Apply Online as soon as possible (before the link expire). All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Associate Engineer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/ME/MCA
or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Experience Required: Freshers.
- No of Post: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Best in Industry
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information
- Verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Self starter with demonstrated listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Understanding of Networking concepts, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies.
- Understanding with TCP/IP protocol communications.
- Understanding of Check Point Firewalls and network security.
- Support assigned projects, which include responsibility for planning, time and cost control, resource utilization and implementation of network environments.
- Provide 3rd level support 24x7x365 for critical & time-sensitive incident determination & resolution covering thousands of devices in the MasterCard Data Center locations inclusive of logical network connectivity, routing, application issues, as well as physical network hardware failures. This requires a high degree of MasterCard specific knowledge and on-site support to reduce downtime during these emergency situations.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Personal Interview & Group Discussion.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website as soon as possible (before the link expire)