Organization: Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Position: Assistant Section Officer.
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Advt No. : 68/2017
Jobs Details: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 107 Assistant Section Officer for Job Location Mumbai (Maharashtra),India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 27 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Section Officer
- Qualifications: Candidates should possess Degree/ Equivalent from recognized University.
- No of Post: 107 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 38 Years (Age as on 01.08.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.13000-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.4300/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Unreserved Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 524/- and Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 324/- through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Exam & Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 13.10.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 27.10.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 30.10.2017
- Date of Main Exam: 10.12.2017 (Sunday).
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply On-Line through the website mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 13.10.2017 to 27.10.2017