Organization: Jammu and Kashmir PSC
Position: Range Officer Grade-I Forest
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir, India.
Jobs Details: Jammu and Kashmir PSC Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 44 Range Officer Grade-I Forest for Job Location Jammu and Kashmir, India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 20 April 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Range Officer Garde-I Forest
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.Sc Forestry or Equivalent from any university recognized by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research.
- No of Post: 44 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.4280/-Per Month
Application Fee: General Category Candidates need to pay Examination Fee Rs. 1005/- and Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Examination fee Rs. 505/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Online.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website or before 20.04.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 19.03.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 20.04.2018