Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir,India
Advt. No. : 14- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Jobs Details: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 11 Lecturer in Government Dental College, Srinagar/Indira Gandhi Government Dental College, Jammu in Health & Medical Education Department for Job Location Jammu & Kashm,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 29 December 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Master’s Degree or equivalent in the concerned specialty recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- No of Post: 11 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (As on 01.01.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 805/- and Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 405/- through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test and Oral Test.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 30.11.2017 to 29.12.2017.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 30.11.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 29.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 30.12.2017