Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Position: Assistant Draftsman (Translation)
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir,India
Advt. No. : 09- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Jobs Details: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Assistant Draftsman (Translation) in Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Department for Job Location Jammu & Kashmir,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 06 November 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Draftsman (Translation)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years (Age as on 01.01.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.4800/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 805/- and Reserved Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 405/- through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test and Oral Test.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 06.10.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 06.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 08.11.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in from 06.10.2017 to 06.11.2017.