Organization: Irrigation & Water Resources Department
Position: Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical)
Job Location: Panchkula,Haryana,India
Jobs Details: Irrigation & Water Resources Department Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 500 Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical) on contract basis for Job Location Panchkula,Haryana,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 10 July 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Engineer
- Qualifications: B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) from any recognized University or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil/Mechanical/Electrical ) OR passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Civil /Mechanical/Electrical engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt.
- No of Post: 500 Posts (Civil – 360 Posts, Mechanical -28 Posts & Electrical – 12 Posts)
- Age Limit: 17 to 45 years (Age as on 10.07.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.8100/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for Male General, Rs.75/- for Female General & Rs.35/- for SC/BC/EBP-G categories through Online or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit basis.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 20.06.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 10.07.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hid.gov.in from 20.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.