Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
Position: Manager, Senior Manager & Various Vacancy
Job Location: All India
Jobs Details: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 06 Manager, Senior Manager & Various Vacancy for Job Location All India.Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 24 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Manager (Training)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduation Degree from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and experience in HR.
- No of Post: 01 Posts.
- Age Limit: 23 to 35 Years (Age as on 01.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.31705-45950/- Per Month.
2. Senior Manager
- Qualifications: Candidates must possess Graduation Degree from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body and experience in HR.
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 26 to 35 years (Age as on 01.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.42020-51490/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 700/- and SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates need to pay Only Intimation charges Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online test and/ or an Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 05.10.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 24.10.2017
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 05.10.2017 to 24.10.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website http://www.indiapost.gov.in from 05.10.2017 to 24.10.2017.