Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Position: Junior Engineering Assistant
Job Location: Mathura,Uttar Pradesh,India
Advt. No. : MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2017
Jobs Details: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 45 Junior Engineering Assistant on contract basis for Job Location Mathura,Uttar Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 31 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Engineering Assistant
- Qualifications: Candidates should have 3 years Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical /Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University OR 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or BSc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University.
- No of Post: 45 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 years (Age as on 31.10.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 11900-32000/-Per Month.
Discipline wise Vacancy :
- Chemical : 15 Posts
- Electrical : 07 Posts
- Mechanical : 13 Posts
- Instrumentation : 09 Posts
- Fire & Safety : 01 Post
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee though Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 09.10.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 31.10.2017
- Hard Copy of Online Application Submission Closing Date : 07.11.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com form 09.10.2017 to 31.10.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self attested all required Documents to DGM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005 on or before 07.11.2017.