Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Position: Junior Operator
Job Location: All India.
Advt. No. : IOCL/MKTG/ER/REC/2018/1
Jobs Details: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 58 Junior Operator in workman categories for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 10 February 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Operator
- Qualifications: Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates.
- No of Post: 58 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 years (Age as on 10.02.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs.10500-24500/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee through mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 27.01.2018 to 10.02.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all supporting documents & Photograph by ordinary post to Post Box No. 10205, Ballygunge Post Office, Kolkata-700019 on or before 16.02.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date : 22.01.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 10.02.2018
- Hard Copy of Online Application form Submission Last Date: 16.02.2018
- Date of Written Test : 25.02.2018