Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Position: Junior Operator Vacancy
Job Location: All India.
Advt.No. : IOCL/MKTG/SR/Rec/2018/1-Phase-II
Jobs Details: Indian Oil Corporation Limited Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 58 Junior Operator for Job Location All India . Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 16 June 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Operator
- Qualifications: Matric with 2 years ITI in Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Electrician/Machinist/ Fitter.
- No of Post: 25 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 26 Years (Age as on 31.05.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10500-24500/- Per Month.
2. Junior Operator (Aviation)
- Qualifications: Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- No of Post: 33 Posts.
- Age Limit: 25 years (Age as on 01.08.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10500-24500/-Per Month.
|Category:||Fee in Rupees:|
|For Gen/OBC||Rs. 150/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs.00 /-|
Mode of payment of Fee: Mode of payment of Application fee through payment Gateway / NEFT online Transfer.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test and Skill Proficiency Physical Test (SPPT).
Apply Mode: Online
|Online Application Submission Starting||26.05.2018|
|Online Application Submission Closing||16.06.2018|
|Tentative Date of Written test||15.07.2018|
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 16.05.2018 to 16.06.2018.
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Daily Jobs Alert by Email||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|