Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Position: Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices
Job Location: All India.
Advt No. : IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2017-18 / 2
Jobs Details: Indian Oil Corporation Limited Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 225 Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at IOCL-Northern Region(MD) for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last date 25 February 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Qualifications:For Technical Trade : Matric with ITI in relevant Discipline from recognized institute. (For Technician Apprentices) : Should have 3 years Diploma in relevant Discipline. Non-Technical Trade : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- No of Post: 225 Posts.
- Age Limit:18 to 24 years (As on 31.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- Per Month.
Discipline wise Vacancy :
- Technical Trade : 73 Posts
- Non-Technical Trade : 75 Posts
- Technician Apprentices : 77 Posts
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.iocl.com form 10.02.2018 to 25.02.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 10.02.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 25.02.2018
- Date of Written Test : 04.03.2018