Position: System Programmer
Job Location: Bangalore,India.
Jobs Details: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of System Programmer for Job Location Bangalore,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate may Apply Online through website before registration Close . All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. System Programmer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Experience: Fresher
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
- You must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems fresh graduates are eligible to apply Additional qualifications include: – Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills – Ability to cope with demanding work schedules
- Any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage
- Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs. Responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes.
- Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones DMZ, Network
- Load Balancing NLB, Storage Area Networks SAN, Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
- Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website register close.