Organization: Indian Air Force
Position: Commissioned Officer NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Branch
Job Location: All India
Jobs Details: Indian Air Force Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Commissioned Officer NCC Special Entry & Meteorology Branch for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 31 August 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Commissioned Officer (AFCAT)
- For Flying : NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate acquired on or after 06 Aug 15 is mandatory and Minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and Graduate with minimum three year degree course in any discipline from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent or minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level and BE/B Tech degree (Four years
course) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- For Ground Duty (Non-technical) : Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications/ Environmental Science / Applied Physics /Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- No of Post: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: 20 to 24 years (As on 01.07.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Intelligence Rating Test, Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 05.08.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 31.08.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website http://careerairforce.nic.in form 05.08.2017 to 31.08.2017.