Organization: Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Position: Lower Division Clerk, Assistant & Multiple Vacancies
Job Location: Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 10 Lower Division Clerk, Assistant & Various Vacancy for Job Location Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 19 March 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Lower Division Clerk
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks with proficiency in computer operations with minimum 35 w.p.m in English typing/30 w.p.m. in Hindi typing on computer.
- No of Post: 05 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 19000/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Per Month.
- Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 29200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- Per Month
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Director, Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 19.03.2018
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document & a recent passport size photograph send to the Officer on Special Duty Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road Lucknow-226013 on or before 19.03.2018.