Organization: Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Shimla
Position: Field Worker, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy
Job Location: Shimla,Himachal Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Indira Gandhi Medical College (IGMC) Shimla Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 10 Field Worker, Data Entry Operator & Various Vacancy for Job Location Shimla,Himachal Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on 06 October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Field Worker
- Qualifications: 10+2 with Science Subjects from any recognised Board of School Education.
- No of Post: 04 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16560/- or Rs. 10000/- Per Month.
2. Data Entry Operator
- Qualifications: Graduate from a any recognised University or One Year Diploma in Computer Application from any recognised University/ Institute.
- No of Post: 02 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years .
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16179/- or Rs. 14000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Interview/ Written/ Oral test.
Apply Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Important Date :
- Date & Time of Interview : 06.10.2017 at 11:00 AM
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may appear for Interview in prescribed application form along with Original & attested copies of relevant documents, two recent passport size photograph & experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : The Committee Room of Indra Gandhi Medical College, Shimla.
Official Advertisement Details