Organization: ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB)
Position: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
Job Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka,India
Advt. No. : ISRO HQ:ICRB 01:2018
Jobs Details: ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 106 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in various discipline for Job Location Bengaluru,Karnataka,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 20 February 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
- Qualifications: Candidates should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available). Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2018.
- No of Post: 20 Posts.
- Age Limit: 35 years (Age as on 20.02.2018)
- Pay Scale:Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-Per Month.
Disciplines Wise Vacancy :
- Electronics : 32 Posts
- Mechanical : 45 Posts
- Computer Science : 29 Posts
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan at nearest branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Written Test & Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.isro.gov.in from 31.01.2018 to 20.02.2018.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 31.01.2018
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 20.02.2018