Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Position: Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 7875 Clerical cadre in Nationalized Banks and Any other bank or financial institution for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date October 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Clerical cadre (CWE Clerks -VII)
- Qualifications: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The result should have been declared on or before 03.10.2017.
- No of Post: 7875 Posts.
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 years (Age as on 01.09.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- Per Month.
Age of Relaxation For :
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
Application Fee: General & Other Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 600/- and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 100/- Mode of payment of Application fee by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates apply online through IBPS website on or before last Date.