Organization: Haryana Power Utilities
Position: Assistant Engineer
Job Location: Haryana,India
Jobs Details: Haryana Power Utilities Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 154 Assistant Engineer through GATE-2017 . Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 31 August 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Engineer
- Qualifications: Full-time Bachelor Degree in relevant Engineering from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category & other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- No of Post: 154 Posts.
- Age Limit: 21 to 42 years (Age as on 31.08.2017)
- Pay Scale:Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: Unreserved Category Candidates have to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- & SCI BC-AI BC-BI EBP(G)I ESM categories of Haryana have to pay Rs. 150/- only through Indian Postal Orders (IPOs) or Demand Draft in favor of “AO Cash, HVPNL, Panchkula” payable at Panchkula.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on through GATE-2017.
Apply Mode: Online/Postal
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 29.07.2017
- Submission Of Online Application & Printout Last Date : 31.08.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through website www.hvpn.org.in, www.hpgcl.org.in, www.uhbvn.org.in & www.dhbvn.org.in & send the printout along with necessary documents in support of their claim to the Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment Ceil), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-G, Panchkula on or before 31.08.2017.