Organization: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Position: Executive Engineer, Lecturer & Multiple Posts
Job Location: Haryana,India
Advt. No. : 3 of 2017
Jobs Details: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 43 Executive Engineer, Lecturer & Multiple Posts for Job Location Haryana,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 08 January 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Executive Engineer (Civil)
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Degree in Engineering (Civil) and Five Years experience as Sub Divisional Engineer/Assistant Engineer.
- No of Post: 07 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (Age as on 15.12.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-Plus Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-Per Month.
- Qualifications: Candidates should have Post Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized University with at least 55% marks and Two years experience in teaching or research in rural development.
- No of Post: 05 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years (As on 15.12.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-Per Month.
Application Fee: General Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- and Women/ SC/BC/EBP Category Candidates of Haryana need to pay Application fee Rs. 125/- through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in form 07.12.2017 to 08.01.2018 till 11.59.
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 07.12.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 08.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 11.01.2018