Position: Lower Division Clerk
Job Location: Rajasthan,India.
Jobs Details: High Court Rajasthan (HCRAJ) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 1733 Lower Division Clerk for Job Location Rajasthan,India. Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before 06 March 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Lower Division Clerk
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized and “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- No of Post: 1733 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 Years (Age as on 06.03.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/- and SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 25/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Demand Draft in Favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online/Postal
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 22.02.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date : 18.03.2017
- Submission Printout of Online Application Last Date : 21.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 21.03.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website http://hcraj.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 18.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter Send the printout along with all relevant document to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before 21.03.2017.