Organization: High court of Calcutta
Position: Personal Assistant/Stenographer
Job Location: West Bengal,India
Jobs Details: High court of Calcutta Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 42 Personal Assistant/Stenographer purely temporary basis for Job Location West Bengal,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 20 March 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Personal Assistant/Stenographer
- Qualifications: A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
- No of Post: 42 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 32 Years (Age as on 01.01.2018)
- Pay Scale: Rs.7100-37600/-Plus Grade Pay Rs.3600/-Per Month
Application Fee: UR and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 300/- and SC/ST/PH Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs. 150/- Mode of payment of Application fee through Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “ The Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta payable at GPO, Kolkata.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on through Handwriting Test.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document three recent pass port size coloured photograph, two self attested (with pin code) envelopes of the size 25c.m. X 11c.m. with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon send to the Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta on or before 20.03.2018.
Important Date :
- Application form Submission Closing Date: 20.03.2018