Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Position: Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-II
Job Location: Gujarat,India
Advt. No. : 38/2017-18
Jobs Details: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 115 Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-II for Job Location Gujarat,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 15 September 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Police Inspector (Unarmed)
- Qualifications:Candidate shall hold a Bachelor‟s degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India.
- No of Post: 115 Posts.
- Age Limit: 20 to 35 years (Age as on 02.08.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 44900-142400/- Per Month.
Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and postal charge through Challan OR Net Banking OR Card Payment.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Preliminary Exam, Physical Test & Main written Exam.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 17.07.2017
- Online Application Submission Closing Date: 15.09.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through the website http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 17.07.2017 to 02.08.2017 till 13.00 Hrs.