Position: Software Developer
Job Location: Noida,Uttar Pradesh,India
Jobs Details: Ericsson Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of Software Developer for Job Location Noida,Uttar Pradesh,India. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Software Developer
- Qualifications: Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
- Experience: Freshers
- Age Limit: Not Specified.
- Pay Scale: Not Mentioned.
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Solution Design
- Development and Integration of Solution
- Solution Handover
- Solution Support
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply online by the following link.