Organization: Directorate of Women and Child Development Goa
Position: Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker
Job Location: Panaji,Goa,India
Jobs Details: Directorate of Women and Child Development Goa Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 185 Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker for Job Location Panaji,Goa,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 17 April 2018. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Anganwadi Helper
- Qualifications: Minimum VIIIth passed.
- No of Post: 119 Posts.
- Age Limit:18 to 45 years.
- Pay Scale:Rs. 4,500/- Per Month
2. Anganwadi Worker
- Qualifications: Minimum S.S.C. passed.
- No of Post: 66 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure: Selection of Anganwadi Worker / Helper is subject to Medical Fitness.
Apply Mode: Postal
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document to Directorate of Women and Child Development Goa, Old Education Department Bldg., 2nd Boor, 18th June Road. Panaji, Goa 403001. on or before 17.04.2018.
Important Date :
- Application Submission Starting Date: 03.04.2018
- Application Submission Closing Date: 17.04.2018