Organization: Department of Health
Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Haryana,India
Jobs Details: Department of Health Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 933 Medical Officer on Regular basis for Job Location Haryana,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 17 July 2017. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Medical Officer
- Qualifications: Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India with Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union.
- No of Post: 933 Posts.
- Age Limit: 22 to 42 years (Age on 17.07.2017)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per Month.
Age Relaxation For :
- SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: General & Dependent of ESM Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- and Female/SC/B.C./P.H./ESM/Eco.BP/DFF persons of Haryana need to pay Application fee Rs. 75/- through Bank Draft in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula Payable at Panchkula.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Postal
Important Date :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 17.07.2017
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should send their Applications in the prescribed format along with all required document, One recent passport size & Bank draft send to Director General Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan Sector-6, Panchkula-134109 on or before 17.07.2017.